Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Top Ten Bookish People

 

Top Ten Tuesday is an original bookish meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Each week a new top ten topic is posted for followers to write about. This week we are asked to list the Top Ten Bookish People We'd Like to Meet.  I'm separating my list into Authors and Fellow Bloggers....and just so I don't get carried away, I'm limiting myself to living authors ('cause I could go on forever if I listed ALL the authors past and present....shoot, could probably go on forever with just living authors.  I'll try to control myself).

Authors:

Source

Source
 
Source
 
Source
 
 
Author/Book Blogger
5. Carol K Carr: author of the India Black mysteries and blogger (click her name)
 
Source
 
Book Bloggers: I have learned to like and respect so many wonderful bloggers during my three years in the blogosphere.  These five are all lovely people, intelligent bloggers and folks I'd just like to be able to meet in person one day.  There are many more....but I have to stop somewhere.

6. Cheryl at CMash Loves to Read
7. Yvette at in so many words
9. Adam at Roof Beam Reader
10. Sergio at Tipping My Fedora

1 comment:

J F Norris said...

Have no fear, Bev, one day soon we definitely shall meet! Thanks for the flattering inclusion in this list of fascinating people.