Saturday, November 20, 2010

(Almost) Sunday Stealing


Today we ripped this meme off a blogger named Kimmy from the blog The Smug Cloud. She doesn't state where it came from. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!

Sunday Stealing: Questions a la Randomness, A Meme

Cheers to all of us thieves!


What was the last thing you put in your mouth?

Night-time medication


How late did you stay up last night and why?

Reading until about 11:30 pm. Had to finish the book.


If you could move somewhere else, would you?
Where (city) doesn't matter so much...but it would be to a bigger house, with a dedicated library (built to MY specifications). We can throw in a spiffy audio/visual room for the hubby and son too--with surround sound, big screen tv, subwoofers and the works (and sound-proofing so the neighbors won't complain & I can read in peace..lol).


Have you ever been kissed under fireworks?

Not that I remember


Do you believe ex’s can be friends?

Yes and no. My experience...am friends with my first ex-boyfriend and not with my second. And quite frankly, I don't care if I ever see/talk to/whatever my second again.


When was the last time you cried really hard?

A couple of years ago


What items could you not go without during the day?

shower, breakfast, book


Who was the last person you visited in the hospital?

I'm taking it as a good thing that it's been long enough that I can't remember....

How do you feel about your life right now?

It's okay. Been better...definitely been worse


If we were to look in your facebook inbox, what would we find?

The answers to all these questions. In code.


Say you were given a drug test right now, would you pass?

Probably not. I'm on prescribed pain meds...they're bound to show up.

Has anyone ever called you perfect before?
My hubby...makes me wonder what little favor he might be wanting. :- )


Someone knocks on your window at 2:00 a.m.: who do you want it to be?

Publisher's Clearinghouse with a nice fat check

Do you think too much or too little?

WAY too much. I over-think everything.

Do you believe in fairy tales?

Yes


Have you ever licked the back of a CD to try to get it to work?

No


What’s the largest age difference between yourself and someone you’ve dated?

3 years

Have you ever been on a blind date?

no


Do you have any friends that you’ve known for 10 years or more?

Oh yeah


Have you ever had a crush on a teacher?

A teacher that I actually had? No. Someone who teaches? Yes.


What song do you want played at your funeral?

I have never thought about it. Probably something from Eden's Bridge (Celtic Christian group)

Would you tell your parents if you were gay?

That's another one I've never thought of...since I don't swing that way. Not really an issue.


What would your last meal be before getting executed?

My mom's home-made fried chicken, mac & cheeses, and chocolate pie. If I can only choose one food item...I'll take the chocolate pie.


Do you walk around the house naked?

Not around the outside of the house....


What do you do as soon as you walk in the house?

Hang up my coat...unless it's warm enough not to need one. Then it's take off my shoes and put on the slippers. I hate shoes.


Who is the person you can count on the most?

My best friend...that just might be the hubby, you know.

What is your favorite Holiday?

Christmas


Would you ever get plastic surgery?

no


Have you ever caught a fish?
Plenty of times


What is the first thing you notice about people?

Their smile and the way they laugh


What is the farthest you’ve been from home?

Estes Park, Colorado (Rocky Mountains)


How did you meet your spouse or significant other (or most recent one)?

At church


Where was the last place you drove (other than home/school/work)?

To Jiffy Treet (local ice cream place)...my husband loves their Dream Delite (ice cream substitute for the lactose intolerant...it's pretty good)


1 comment:

CMash said...

Thank you for sharing and the chance to get to know you a little better. I would take the chocolate pie too...sweets are my downfall.

You will be missed but understand. And I am sure we will, I know I will definitely, be here when things quiet down for you.

Have a Happy Thanksgiving and a very Merry Christmas...hope Santa leaves lots of goodies.